Thursday 10 February 2011

Akhirnya Aku 20 Tahun....Cakk! Hehe

Doodled by aL sYa at Thursday, February 10, 2011
the nite of 9 feb and the early morning of 10 feb is superb..made me super happy..

sayang,thanks for hanging out with me the day before my B'day..i love u very much..mwahh!

kawan2 semua,who have wished me in facebook, also by SMS text, thanks a lot..you guys totally made my day..love you guys too!

and a message to myself:
Alyaa, selamat ari lahir yang ke-20..please act and behave like you are 20 years old ('cos you really are 20 right now). Hope you can maintain your achievement, make your family proud of you, especially Mama and Abah.. (Oh God, Ya Allah, i can't believe i'm crying by my own message). May Allah bless you always, and may success lead your way Now and Hereafter,InsyaAllah.. Amin..

Happy Pretty 20th Birthday, Alyaa!

3 budak suka tunjuk gigi:

Che Deen™ on 10 February 2011 at 21:21 said...

selamat hari jadi sayam~ hehe..

aL sYa on 10 February 2011 at 22:43 said...

hahaha..mcm bunyi 'ayam' atau 'bayam' je..

Che Deen™ on 11 February 2011 at 23:05 said...

x la, ketam..haha

 

aL sYa Copyright © 2011 Blog aL sYa Yang Punyaa