Sunday 8 March 2009

counting the days with my 3 fingers..

Doodled by aL sYa at Sunday, March 08, 2009
dun get me wrong,not that i only have 3 fingers..lol..MyEm0.CoMhaha..i mean,there is about 3 days left for the SPM result..scared?nervous?peh,of course..MyEm0.comi tried to convinced myself that i have done my best..MyEm0.comif ade rezeki,then i am very lucky..it doesn't matter if i passed the exam with flying colours or not,but one thing that matter is i have to have faith in ALLAH SWT that He will give the best for me..right fellas,believe that everything that ALLAH gave is for our own good..MyEm0.comn balasan yg kte peroleh ialah ape yg stimpal dgn usaha kte..

one thing that i have to remind myself,n u guys too,before u go to ur skool MyEm0.comto receive the result,set ur mind "ALLAH SWT knows what is best for me"..n He always knew..as a muslim,we believe in qada' n qadar, as listed in our rukun iman..without the faith in qada' n qadar,iman terbatal automatically..so,dun ever blame Him for all the bad situations we faced..MyEm0.comit's our own fault if our result is not as we expected to be..yes,it is our actions that leads to the consequences..everybody knows that..right?i believe that if we set our mind (like i have mention) in the first place,insya-Allah,we are not going to be extremely sad if the result is not as we expected..MyEm0.com

it's easier to say than to do it on our own,but i still hold on to what my pet bro said when i found out my trial result was very bad.."simple words but effective meaning"..MyEm0.combelieve,ALLAH SWT knows what is best for us..dun forget to tawakkal.. bismillahi tawakkaltu 'alaLLAH..insya-ALLAH,all of my frenz will succeed in this world n Hereafter..

2 budak suka tunjuk gigi:

Anonymous said...

insyaAllah..
hey, jumpe kat sane nnt!! ;)

aL sYa on 9 March 2009 at 23:52 said...

ngeee..
jom blk pc!haha

 

aL sYa Copyright © 2011 Blog aL sYa Yang Punyaa